15 October, 2010

..because you are so dear

This catchy-cutie song will always be my fav. Hope that my lil one also will song with me one fine day!





You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin,
You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums,
You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to knowT
hat I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear

Start from now I will have new tag "Song for ur baby" which I will try my best to post nursery rhymes at least twice a month and surely on Friday. Plus with latest pic of my lil one!

2 comments:

sharEna said...

setelah sekian lame, hari nie baru dpt bace entry dr blog nie. sblm nie x keluar pon tulisan entry. nape ntahhh..byk jgk entry yg missed..huhuh..

xeea said...

hensemnyeee afham! nape pipi merah2 tu?

Post a Comment