01 August, 2008

2nd year anniversary

Today is my 2nd years anniversary with this co…
My wish that there will be no 3rd anniversary..instead I’ll celebrate 1st anniversary next year with XYZ *still unidentified which co...hoho .. but how sure I can new job???…but I really hope that I can find new job before I get married…*
I think I need new job so that I can fully utilise my capabilities as well as gain other experiences. Besides, I really wants to improve my leadership skills. I want people to recognize my potentials, skills and my professional certs that I have …*hoho by name I’m already accountant..ya at the back of my name I can put ACCA, but I don’t think so my company cares about this*
I’m not saying that my current job nor my company is not good, it’s just I think that I cannot move anywhere and at the same time I cannot see any future *hoho the competition is also high since I just know that my department reaching 160 staffs and soon it will growing…maybe I do not shine compared to others but I believe I have doen my best*
Sorry for my company…I do not hate you..its just sometimes loyalty doesn’t pays but royalty pays…
till then..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment