14 February, 2009

cinta.forever.as

Ehem2…anything special today? Proposal, chocolates, flowers, special gifts….?

As for myself I do not celebrate Valentine’s day as every single day adalah hari-kasih-sayang

I would like to congratulate my ex roommate as her wedding today *this is scheduled entry, so maybe by the time it is posted, I’m eating her nasi minyak* and also congratulations blogger friend - hidden.wings for her engagement….really sorry if I left anyone else…

Even tho I do not celebrate this special day, I still have something specials for all the readers..

I am happily to invite you to our wedding website http://cinta.forever.as/

Pls do not hesitate to visit and leave the msg in the guest book, and on top of that this means that I am inviting the readers to attend my wedding *although I know it is maybe hard for you to attend as it will be in my hometown, not in KL*

This website is collaboration encik tunang and myself…but pls bear in mind it is FREE….*haha nanti karang korg ingat we spend some money on this…*

Hope you will enjoy my gift for today..till we meet again :) *I know I owe few things….pls be patient, I just need to follow 1st thing 1st rule*

2 comments:

mimi's mayonnaise said...

Hi.. I dah tgk ur wedding website, cantiklah. Nnt klau I kawin pun nak create 1 website gaks lah..

Owh.. lupe nak ckp, actually I sllu gaks baca ur blog. I pun ada link ur blog kat my blog laa..

nnt tgk yer..

~ms tepung~ said...

mimi...thanks...nk wt wedding website juga silalah

hihi ye sila2 la baca selalu..tp skrg ni lmbt sket update sbb dh berbizi2an..thanks for linking :)

Post a Comment